Location: You will be based in our Westbourne charity shop.
We have a permanent full-time role for a motivated and experienced retail assistant manager. If you have experience of retail and would like to work for Lewis Manning hospice Care charity, this role could be for you.
The retail assistant manager will support the Shop Manager to lead, inspire, manage, motivate, and develop the team and in the activities of the retail shop operations to generate income to meet the financial and non-financial targets.
You will be responsible for providing a professional and commercially focused approach to support sales for the retail chain whilst enhancing the Lewis-Manning Hospice Care brand externally.
Although predominantly based in one store, you may be asked to travel to any Lewis-Manning Hospice Shop to cover other shops sickness/holidays/absence.
The successful applicant will have experience of;
• Experience of working in a similar retail role
• Good people management skills
• Good organisational skills
• Understanding of safe working practices in a retail environment
• Experience of working with the public.
• Full clean driving licence & own transport
Closing date 3rd July