Job Title: Face to Face Fundraising Coach (Street and Private Site)
Reports to: Director of Fundraising
Travel Requirements: Home based with travel
Job Location: (South West) Bournemouth/Poole and surrounding
Salary: £27,000 plus regular incentives
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including alternate Saturdays
Benefits: Pension, enhanced holiday, enhanced sick pay, employee assistance program, death in service provision, staff discounts, wellbeing program and social committee
Are you an experienced Face to Face (F2F) leader looking for the next step of your career in an in-house setting?
Lewis-Manning Hospice Care is looking for a special individual to lead their new inhouse Face to Face team in Bournemouth, Poole, Wimborne and surrounding areas. We are a well-loved local charity providing extraordinary hospice care in the local community.
Leading a team who will engage with the public in the street, you will recruit new regular givers who will ensure that we can continue to provide our vital services. You will be responsible for training and developing your team and the achievement of the hospice’s Face to Face goals. This is an amazing role for a person who wants to expand in their charity experience. You will work closely with the Director of Fundraising and will have opportunities to learn about other aspects of the fundraising department and develop your fundraising career in other areas.
You will be an integral part of the creation and success of our brand new Face to Face Fundraising department. This is a great role for a passionate Fundraiser looking to join a charity, who enjoys working collaboratively and creatively within a team setting.
To represent Lewis-Manning Hospice Care by conveying key messages and new campaigns to potential supporters with the goal of securing new regular givers for new inhouse Face to Face Fundraising team.
To lead, support, train, and mentor a team of approximately three Face to Face fundraisers.
1. Recruiting Donors
• Street – Creating site rotation for team. Working street sites and actively engaging with members of the public to sign up long term committed givers for Lewis-Manning Hospice Care.
• Private site – Transporting necessary materials. Interacting with public in appropriate manner for specific site.
• Consistently achieving own target and responsible for team’s target, with a goal of each Fundraiser signing 2 donors per shift.
• To ensure team represents Lewis-Manning in a professional, informed, and sensitive manner at all times.
• The ability to oversee both target and quality of donors signed.
2. Team Management
• To assist in the recruitment of new F2F Fundraisers.
• Provide new starter as well as ongoing training to Fundraisers.
• Ensure that Fundraisers complete all necessary administrative processes.
• To provide appropriate levels of on-site supervision and create daily structure and check ins.
• Provide coaching, praise, and motivation daily.
• To assist in performance management, target setting and performance plans.
• To make sure Fundraisers attend all in-house trainings so that they are informed and on message at all times.
• To communicate with Director of Fundraising on a daily and weekly basis on attainment of target and team needs.
• To agree and set individual and team targets with D.O.F and be accountable for achieving these targets.
• To identify training needs and motivational needs and communicate these.
• To monitor attrition data with Director of Fundraising and make sure these are 80% or above, and if necessary, implement improvements.
• Proven experience in F2F fundraising
• Leadership experience within a F2F role
• Experience of street and private site fundraising
• Driver’s License essential
• An understanding and passion for the Hospice’s work
• Skilled and confident fundraiser
Closing date: 6th August 2021