Job Title: Online Trading Coordinator – Part time (2 days per week)
Band: A (Level 1)
Salary: £18,525 FTE pa pro rata
Location: 42-44 High Street, Christchurch, BH23 1AY
Reporting to: Shop Manager
We have a permanent part time role for a motivated and experienced online trading coordinator. If you have experience of online retail and would like to work for Lewis Manning hospice Care charity, this role could be for you.
The online trading coordinator will support the Shop Manager to lead, inspire, manage, motivate, and develop the team and in the activities of the online trading operations to generate income to meet targets.
You will be responsible for providing a professional and commercially focused approach to support sales for the online trading operation whilst enhancing the Lewis-Manning Hospice Care brand externally.
Although predominantly based in one store, you may be asked to travel to any Lewis-Manning Hospice Shop to cover other shops sickness/holidays/absence.
The successful applicant will have experience of;
• Experience of working in a similar role
• Online trading on eBay and similar sites
• Good people management skills
• Good organisational skills
• Understanding of safe working practices in a retail environment
• Experience of working with the public.
• Full clean driving licence & own transport