For some, Valentine’s Day can be a lonely time, especially for those who are living with a life limiting illness and their families. But with your help, we can make sure that those people are showered in care, friendship and company this Valentine’s Day and every day!
Here’s how you can help us spread the love this Valentine’s Day:
- Have a spring clean and donate your pre-loved items, or unused gifts to your local Lewis-Manning Hospice Care charity shop. If you can, make sure to gift-aid your donation too. For every pound you donate to us, we can claim Gift Aid tax relief of 25p from HMRC.
- Forget the supermarket flowers, why not have a browse in our shops where you may find the perfect gift for them. Our charity shops are full of pre-loved gems and some fantastic new goods too!
- Hold a fun-draising event, from hosting a quiz, selling your bakes or setting up a movie marathon. Find more fundraising ideas here.
- Set up a monthly donation, or a one-off payment to send a virtual hug to our patients and help us to continue providing extraordinary hospice care.
- Support Lewis-Manning on social media by following us and liking and sharing our posts. Find us on Instagram @lm_hospicecare or like us on Facebook at @LMHospiceCare
- Tell your friends! Help us to spread the word about Lewis-Manning so even more people can discover our free services.
With your help, Lewis-Manning can help even more people to feel loved and supported!
Happy Valentine’s Day all.