WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO TAKE ON THIS HAIR-RAISING CHALLENGE?
Pay a £50 registration fee to secure your place and then raise a minimum of £600 in sponsorship, to be confirmed one week before your scheduled flight.
2023 Flying dates (subject to availability)
Friday 21st July 2023
Please ensure you have read and completed the wing walking criteria and safety information booklet before booking and bring with you on the day of your scheduled flight.
There are many ways you can raise funds and we will also be here to offer support and advice over the next few months prior to your flight.
You might want to promote your online JustGiving page, we can supply you with sponsorship forms, collection boxes and we are always here to help and support you with your fundraising. All you need to do is pick up the phone or email the fundraising team and we will happily help!
We are asking you to raise a minimum £600.
By completing the entry form I confirm that on acceptance of my place I understand that I will:
- Pay a £50 registration fee – we need this to secure your place.
- Raise a minimum of £600 in sponsorship (the Wing Walk costs £420 and this will be paid to the company by Lewis-Manning Hospice Care from the money that you raise – you will be responsible for making sure your supporters are aware of this)
- Set up a JustGiving page (fees deducted) or make your donations via our Donate Online page or you can download our sponsorship form here.
- Cover the cost of personal expenses associated with getting to and from the venue for example your overnight accommodation if required and your travel expenses to and from the venue, also any refreshments you require.
- Please note, the maximum weight is 85kgs (13st 4lb). On the day of your flight, if you arrive and you are overweight, you will not be able to fly and if you wish to reschedule for another time there will be a £100 fee.