WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY OF YOUR WING WALK
- A warm welcome by The Wing Walk Company team.
- A 15 minute briefing and demonstration
- A 10 minute airborne flight.
- Opportunity to tailor your flight with the pilot to either achieve the maximum adrenaline experience for you or a more relaxed flight
- Viewing area for friends and family to come and watch
- Option to purchase a recording of your wing walk with pilot commentary at an additional price of £40
- A certificate to confirm the completion of your wing walk experience
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO TAKE ON THIS HAIR-RAISING CHALLENGE?
Pay a £50 registration fee to secure your place and then raise a minimum of £750 in sponsorship, to be confirmed one week before your scheduled flight.
2021 Flying dates (subject to availability)
25th & 26th June
2nd & 3rd July20th
21st & 22nd August
Please ensure you have read and completed the wing walking criteria and safety information booklet before booking and bring with you on the day of your scheduled flight.
There are many ways you can raise funds and we will also be here to offer support and advice over the next few months prior to your flight.
You might want to promote your online JustGiving page, we can supply you with sponsorship forms, collection boxes and we are always here to help and support you with your fundraising. All you need to do is pick up the phone or email the fundraising team and we will happily help!
We are asking you to raise a minimum £750.
By completing the entry form I confirm that on acceptance of my place I understand that I will:
- Pay a £50 registration fee – we need this to secure your place.
- Raise a minimum of £750 in sponsorship (the Wing Walk costs £399 and this will be paid to the company by Lewis-Manning Hospice Care from the money that you raise – you will be responsible for making sure your supporters are aware of this)
- Set up a JustGiving page (fees deducted) or make your donations via our Donate Online page or you can download our sponsorship form here.
- Cover the cost of personal expenses associated with getting to and from the venue for example your overnight accommodation if required and your travel expenses to and from the venue, also any refreshments you require.