Location: Community – Visiting retail outlets to collect and replenish collection cans
Donation cans are in many retail outlets in the local area, and we are looking for volunteers who are happy to take on a small area of town to manage these donation cans, build relationships with the local shop keepers and regularly collect and replenish the cans. Count and record all the money at the hospice ready for banking.
Tasks could include:
- Grow and develop relationships with local retail outlets
- Collect and replenish collection cans in these outlets
- At the Hospice, count all the donations and bag up ready for banking
- Complete paperwork documenting all the donations
- Keep in close contact with our Fundraising department